Boost Announcement :
Subject: [Boost-announce] [boost] [compute] Review period starts today December 15, 2014, ends on December 24, 2014
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-15 01:57:44
Review of the Compute library starts today on Mon 25st of December 2014 and
will last for ten days.
The Compute library provides a C++ interface to multi-core GPGPU and CPU
computing platforms based on OpenCL.
The project is hosted on GitHub at https://github.com/kylelutz/compute.
Docs are available at http://kylelutz.github.io/compute/
Sources could be downloaded as a ZIP archive via
Some pre-official reviews could be found in Boost Library Incubator:
Please, answer the following questions in your review:
1. What is your evaluation of the design?
2. What is your evaluation of the implementation?
3. What is your evaluation of the documentation?
4. What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the
5. Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have
6. How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A
quick reading? In-depth study?
7. Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
And finally, every review should answer this question:
8. Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library? Be
sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments don't obscure
your overall opinion.
-- Best regards, Antony Polukhin
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk