Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

Subject: [Boost-announce] [release] Release schedule changes..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-27 10:36:49

After some discussion in the Boost Release Team we've decided on an ongoing
schedule for releases. Taking into account the realities of how long it
takes for authors and the release team to work on a release we've decided
to move to *three* releases a year. The targets for the releases will now
be:

* Spring release on the second Wednesday of April.
* Summer release on the second Wednesday of August.
* Fall/Winter release on the second Wednesday of December.

There will be no January release. This will allow for the fact that most
people are on extended holidays during Winter. It will also allow for
people to work on larger changes that require more testing time during the
longer Winter period. We are also moving to Wednesday release to allow the
release managers non-weekend time to work before and after the release.

Please consult the Boost calendar for specific dates and merge schedule for
the next release.

Thanks, the Boost Release Team.

--
-- Rene Rivera