Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

Subject: [Boost-announce] Boost.Fiber mini-review May 23 - June 1: review report
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-02 09:02:22

The Boost.Fiber mini-review is now closed. Results:

Bjorn Reese: YES
Niall Douglas (private): YES
Agustín K-ballo Bergé: YES

Niall Douglas reminds me that in a previous mini-review he already
voted to accept the Fiber library. Unless he stated that he had
changed his mind, it would be reasonable to carry forward that "yes"
vote. However, he did reaffirm his previous stance.

In that spirit, let me remind the community of another couple previous
positive votes:

Eugene Yakubovich
Antony Polukhin

Significantly, there were no remaining NO votes.

I therefore conclude that the Boost community ACCEPTS the Fiber
library into the Boost family of libraries.

On behalf of the Boost community, I would like to congratulate Oliver
Kowalke not only for his engineering work, but for considerable
patience in working to improve the library and its documentation.
Thank you, Oliver!

Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk