Boost Announcement :
Subject: [Boost-announce] [boost][process] Formal Review starts today
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-27 02:26:01
Dear Boost community,
The formal review of Klemens David Morgenstern's Process library
begins today, 27th October and ends on 5th November.
Process is a C++11 library to manage system processes. It can be used to:
* create child processes
* setup streams for child processes
* communicate with child processes through streams (synchronously or
* wait for processes to exit (synchronously or asynchronously)
* terminate processes
Full documentation with examples and tutorial is available at
Stable source codes for review are available at
Latest source codes available at
We encourage your participation in this review. At a minimum, kindly state:
- Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost
* Conditions for acceptance
- Your knowledge of the problem domain
You are strongly encouraged to also provide additional information:
- What is your evaluation of the library's:
- Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
* Which compiler(s)
* What was the experience? Any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?
We await your feedback!
-- Best regards, Antony Polukhin
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk