Boost Announcement :
Subject: [Boost-announce] [boost][review] Review of Outcome (ends Fri-June-2)
From: charleyb123 . (charleyb123_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-29 19:51:09
Reminder -- On Fri-26-May the Review Wizards approved extending the Outcome
review until Fri-02-June. (Notification was sent to the list, but
considering the high traffic volume lately, one can be forgiven for having
missed that message.)
Thank you to everyone for your tremendous efforts in taking part in the
review; for keeping up with high message traffic; and for the professional
and deep exploration of the many (very broad!) topics touched on during
The review continues for several more days, ending Fri-02-June (it will not
be extended further). Please consider posting a review to the boost
mailing list, or privately to the Review Manager (to me). Here are some
questions you might want to answer in your review:
- What is your evaluation of the design?
- What is your evaluation of the implementation?
- What is your evaluation of the documentation?
- What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
- Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
reading? In-depth study?
- Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
And most importantly:
- Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?
For more information about Boost Formal Review Process, see:
Thank you very much for your time and efforts.
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk