Boost Announcement :
Subject: [Boost-announce] [boost] [sort] Timsort review
From: Steven Ross via Boost (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-03 00:43:52
The review for C++ Timsort in Boost will commence tomorrow, June 3, and
continue through June 12. I am the review manager. The code can be found
To merge it into a local copy of the Boost.Sort library:
git checkout -b ZaMaZaN4iK-feature_branch/TimSort develop
git pull https://github.com/ZaMaZaN4iK/sort.git \
If you want to see a proposed version of the Sort library source with
Francisco's changes and Timsort included, download the zip file
Feel free to compare flat_stable_sort with Timsort.
Please answer these questions in reply to this thread:
1. What is your evaluation of the Timsort implementation?
2. What is your evaluation of the comments?
3. Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
4. How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
reading? In-depth study?
5. How familiar are you with the details of hybrid and stable sorts?
6. Would you actually use Timsort if it was in Boost.Sort? If so, how
is it better than the next best alternative?
7. Do you think Timsort should be included in Boost.Sort?
Please ask Alexander Zaitsev any questions you have about Timsort for this
review before submitting your final review.
Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk