Boost Announcement :
Subject: [Boost-announce] [review] Mp11 review starts in one week
From: Bjorn Reese (breese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-09 08:48:14
The formal review of Peter Dimov's Mp11 library is scheduled for
July 15 - July 24, 2017 .
Mp11 is a C++11 metaprogramming library for compile-time manipulation of
data structures that contain types. Itâs based on template aliases and
variadic templates and implements the approach outlined in the article
"Simple C++ metaprogramming"  and its sequel . These articles are
useful background information for the review.
* Mp11 aims to make simple usage simple, and to support complex usage
without complicating the simple use cases.
* Mp11 works on any type-list, whether its own type-list mp_list,
or standard type-lists such as std::tuple and std::variant, or
* Mp11 works with any meta-function, such as C++11 or Boost
type-traits, or user-defined type-traits.
Mp11 can be found here:
* Documentation: https://rawgit.com/pdimov/mp11/master/doc/html/mp11.html
* Source code: https://github.com/pdimov/mp11/tree/master
Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk