Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

Subject: [Boost-announce] [boost] Yap's formal review is starting now!
From: Louis Dionne via Boost (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-05 15:53:54

Dear Boost community,

The formal review of Zach Laine's Yap library starts Monday, February 5th
ends on Wednesday, February 14th.

Yap is a C++14-and-later library to build expression templates. Yap uses
new features introduced in C++14/17 to make the library simpler to use and
compile faster than existing solutions, such as the well known Boost.Proto
library. The documentation is available here:

The GitHub repository is available here:

We encourage your participation in this review. At a minimum, please state:

- Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost
- Your name
- Your knowledge of the problem domain

You are strongly encouraged to also provide additional information:

- What is your evaluation of the library's:
 * Design
 * Implementation
 * Documentation
 * Tests
 * Usefulness
- Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
 * Which compiler(s)?
 * What was the experience? Any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?

All issues discussed during this review will be tracked on the library's
GitHub issue tracker at

Louis Dionne

P.S.: I've been having trouble posting to this list. If this ends up being a
duplicate post, let's make this one the official one.

Unsubscribe & other changes:

Boost-announce list run by bdawes at, david.abrahams at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at