Boost logo

Boost Announcement :

From: Joaquin M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-24 16:34:57

Hello,

Boost.StaticString (formerly known as FixedString) was accepted into
Boost subject to
the resolution of a number of issues I listed as priority 1:

https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2019/12/247820.php

I've checked with the author that these issues have been already solved, so
Boost.StaticString is good to go as an official Boost library (hopefully
in time for shipping
with 1.73).

Thanks to Krystian and Vinnie for their work. Welcome Krystian to the
dubious club
of Boost authors :-) After the hard work needed to get the lib in, now
comes the
not less hard part of keeping it updated and generally healthy.

Best regards,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Review manager for candidate Boost.FixedString (now Boost.StaticString)

Boost-announce list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk