From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-28 12:01:19
I've finished integrating all the local changes I had made to the legacy
Boost.Build, still only local to my machine.
The changes include:
* Jamfiles are only included once.
* Addition of "stage" rule to copy and rename targets to a stage directory.
* Addition of <dll>* as source dependencies. But for this the following
change is needed...
* Changed the target name of DLLs to be $(PREDLL)<target name>$(SUFDLL). On
Windows I've set PREDLL to "", and to "lib" everywhere else.
* Locally changed "libs/regex/build/Jamfile", "libs/thread/build/Jamfile",
and "libs/python/build/Jamfile" to account for the DLL name change.
Before I check these changes in question is... Are there any problems that the
name change of the DLL might cause?
-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq - Grafik666_at_AIM - Grafik_at_[hidden]
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk