From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-03 04:43:26
I've just comitted a number of changes to project.jam/os.path.jam. In effect
1. Switch to using relative project locations
2. Finally make "project-test1.py" work.
Here's the procedure I've tried
1. Make a fresh checkout
2. Build jam
3. Copy "new/boost-build.jam" to "test"
4. Cd to "test"
5. Set BOOST_BUILD_PATH to "../new"
6. Run "project-test1.py"
7. Watch "PASSED" printed.
A couple of questions
1. We already look for jam relatively to the test dir. Should we set
"BOOST_BUILD_PATH" automatically as well, so that we don't pick any
declaration in the environment?
2. Rene, the test still uses "project.dump" rule. As I understand, you've
written some new code for outputting projects/project-root. Can we rewrite
'dump' in terms of your code?
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk