From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-06 10:25:12
Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> I have an example and it's fairly simple.
> subproject test/jam/limits ;
> MY_A = a0 a1 a2 ; # a3 ;
> MY_B = b0 b1 b2 ; # b3 ;
> MY_AB = $(MY_A)$(MY_B) ;
> MY_ABAB = $(MY_AB)$(MY_AB) ;
> exe foo : test.c : <linkflags>"$(MY_ABAB)" ;
> This generates a command line containing a0b0a0b0 up to a2b2a2b2
> for the linkflags.
> If you add "a3" and "b3" to the lists I get a command line which
> contains strange garbage at the end of the link flags.
Markus, I've fixed the problem. Here's a code from implementation of builtin
# define BUFLEN 4096
char buf[BUFLEN + 1];
const char* in = subst->string;
Guess no comments needed :-) I've changed all uses of it to the newer MATCH
rule. (BTW, this means we can deprecate SUBST).
Do an cvs update and try again.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk