From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-06 11:26:34
Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> > > I have an example and it's fairly simple.
> > >
> > > subproject test/jam/limits ;
> > > MY_A = a0 a1 a2 ; # a3 ;
> > > MY_B = b0 b1 b2 ; # b3 ;
> > > MY_AB = $(MY_A)$(MY_B) ;
> > > MY_ABAB = $(MY_AB)$(MY_AB) ;
> > > exe foo : test.c : <linkflags>"$(MY_ABAB)" ;
> > >
> > > This generates a command line containing a0b0a0b0 up to a2b2a2b2
> > > for the linkflags.
> > >
> > > If you add "a3" and "b3" to the lists I get a command line which
> > > contains strange garbage at the end of the link flags.
> > Markus, I've fixed the problem. Here's a code from implementation of builtin
> > SUBST rule:
> > # define BUFLEN 4096
> > char buf[BUFLEN + 1];
> > const char* in = subst->string;
> > Guess no comments needed :-) I've changed all uses of it to the newer MATCH
> > rule. (BTW, this means we can deprecate SUBST).
> > Do an cvs update and try again.
> > Thanks,
> > Volodya
> Great, thanks. Will try it first thing tommorow morning.
Ok, I didn't wait for tomorrow... :-) It works! You're the hero!
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk