From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-04 12:36:08
Okay, I'm about to implement stage targets for V2,
and I have certain questions.
1. Do you want stage directory to be relative to build directory
for the current project? IOW:
stage bin-stage ....
can place targets to
This matters if I want to write:
I.e. to stage target to a certain directory.
2. Can anybody explain me the situation with <tag>?
- When change of target name requires relinking
- Does <tag> work now for main targets as well?
3. Is it a good idea to use symlinks on Unix when staging?
4. I've lost track of "stage" discussion on boost-install mailing list.
If anybody remembers the conclusions, it could save me half an hour of
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk