From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-18 02:54:57
I'm pleased to announce that the next milestone release of Boost.Build V2 is
for online docs (a copy is included in distribution). Changes in this release
- STLport support implemented.
- Added support for resource compiler.
- New syntax for target id is introduced; old one is available for a while.
- The msvc toolset was changed to produce warning, not error, when it cannot
find the compiler.
- Toolset modules, and project-root.jam, can act as project
modules. One-directory project can contain only 'project-root.jam', and omit
- QT is usable by /qt//qt, not by qt, as previously.
- Bugfix: C files are compiled in C mode, not in C++ mode --- which used to
- Bugfix: building from directory which name contains regex metacharacters
All users are advised to upgrade.
Comments are welcome.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk