From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-04 07:48:12
I'm pleased to announce that the next milestone release of Boost.Build V2 is
for online docs (a copy is included in distribution). Changes in this release
- Complete support for include dependencies between generated
sources was implemented.
- GNU gettext support was implemeneted.
- "inline" targets were implemented.
- Autoconfiguration of msvc and borland toolsets was improved.
- Bug with causes linking to system libraries to fail on windows in some
cases was fixed.
- Bug which prevented linking to system libraries with '.a' suffix on
windows was fixed.
- Support for <linkflags> and <archiveflags> features was added to borland
- The implicit build of target can now be suppressed with "explicit" rule.
- Documentation was improved and new examples were added.
All users are advised to upgrade.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk