From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-22 05:06:40
I'm pleased to announce that the next milestone release of Boost.Build V2 is
for online docs (a copy is included in distribution). Changes in this release
- Segfault on use of RMOLD builtin fixed.
- The gcc toolset handles <threading>multi now.
- A bug which blocked update of certain targets was fixed.
- BoostBook support was improved.
- Boost.Build bootstrapping was improved.
- A bug which caused wrong suffix to be used when linking
to prebuilt targets was fixed.
- A bug which prevented free features, like "define" from
being specified in user-defined build variants was fixed.
- Detection of loops in main target references was added.
- Bug with ":" symbol in properties was fixed.
- Bug which caused inline targets to be confused with top-level
ones of the same name was fixed.
Since some bugs are important, all users are advised to upgrade.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk