From: Christopher Currie (Christopher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-05 15:01:05
>>I also though it's probably better to split the xml source into smaller
>>chunks, to ease editing. What do you think? In either case, this can be done
>>only when structure is completely finalized?
> This is trivial to do, we'll just leverage the same xinclude
> functionality used by the main boost docs. It was simpler to do the
> initial conversion as a single doc, because of the global
> search-and-replace I was doing, but now that we're converted we can
> split them up and deal with parts individually. I'll split them up by
> chapters for now, and if the chapters are too large we can break it down
This is now done. v2/doc was getting crowded with html and xml files, so
I moved all the XML into v2/doc/src and updated Jamfile.v2 accordingly.
I also put Reece's CSS into html, and borrowed the images from
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk