From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-18 03:24:49
Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:
> >As for regex, with current version links fails because I don't have some
> >"uuid.lib", whatever that is, so I don't know the situation with it.
> >What I've tried is to compare command line for V1 and V2. There were some
> >changes which I've corrected -- they still are related to dynamic linking.
> >The new revision of libs/signals/build/Jamfile.v2 is 1.5 and for
> >libs/regex/build/Jamfile.v2 it's 1.3. Could you update, verify that you
> > have those version, and try again?
> ok, attached
Thanks. So, it seems regex built is now fixed?
As for signals I've finally found the trivial problem with Jamfile.v2 -- it
did not include one of the source files! Fixed now, in revision 1.6.
Hopefully will be be the last change needed to fix V2-specific problems.
> > > also my attempt to use v2 in the test arena (cd status) something is
> > > seriously wrong.... attached are all the relevant files.
> >Oops... seems like I've had uncommitted changes in status and in top-level
> >dir. I've comitted it now, but I see some warnings/errors even on Linux,
> > so I'd say it does not work now. I'll look into this ASAP.
> I attached the latest run form there anyway
And that shows that the variant library has no Jamfile.v2 for tests. Corrected
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk