From: Johan Nilsson (johan.nilsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-20 03:12:30
a couple of minor bbv2 questions:
- Is there a way of declaring and using path-independent pre-built targets?
- Where did $(SUFLIB) et al go?
- How do I set up a linker search path (global / per project)?
- Reference for the various available requirements?
- How can I run specific build system tests (e.g. tests for path.jam)
If the answers to some of these questions can be found in the documentation,
a pointer would be sufficient.
Thanks // Johan
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk