From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-02 09:16:49
On Thursday 02 December 2004 16:43, Toon Knapen wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > - take the 'convert.jam' file from the attached archive, add "import
> > convert ; " somewhere in your project and then use:
> > lib your_lib : objects ;
> > convert objects obj : a.cpp b.cpp ;
> > I attach a fully working setup, that I've tested with
> > bjam threading=single,multu
> > (the a.cpp and b.cpp files are compiled with multithreading both times).
> > The convert.jam is part of my project and will be added to V2 eventually,
> > just not now.
> Great. I tested it on linux and it works fine. Than I tested it on
> windows and I get following error ;-(
I'm pretty sure some definition of prebuilt target uses file extension of
: # sources
: # requirements
On NT, .a is not an extension known to V2.
Could you quickly verify if that's really the case, while I'm figuring out how
to emit more reasonable warning.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk