From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-15 05:27:03
Pedro Ferreira wrote:
>>> So, I got to the conclusion that we would be better off moving
>>> to Python.
>> I'm all for trying an ambitious leap, if we can be prepared to
>> re-evaluate after a week and turn back if it isn't working out.
> My proposal is for me to take a deeper look at it, try to define a set
> of guidelines and how to split the work among those who want to
> Then, at the beginning of next week, I'll report to the list and we can
> discuss these and how to move forward.
If you're willing to get this ball running, I'll offer all support I can.
I'll be waiting for your post with guidelines/plans.
Thanks a lot,
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk