From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-24 09:28:23
The following changes were committed:
1. 'stage' renamed to 'install'
2. 'traverse-dependencies' renamed to 'install-dependecies'
3. 'include-type' renamed to 'install-type'.
4. No relinking of exe on NT
5. Staging a shared library which ends in XXX.YYY.ZZZ suffix where all 'X',
'Y' and 'Z' are numbers will create proper library symlinks. This won't
happen on NT, since library symlinks are not relevant there.
6. Top level Boost Jamfile was adjust to the recent changes so now V2 can
be use to build and install all the boost libraries. Headers are not yet
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk