From: Andrey Melnikov (melnikov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-03 15:56:32
A few comments. I'll add more tomorrow
1) The diff isn't against the latest CVS. I see "iff" which is already
fixed in CVS because Vladimir has already integrated my patch there.
2) You didn't replace psdk with mspsdk everywhere
3) I dislike toolset-mspsdk: psdk, studio. For example Borland C++
Builder isn't a "studio". I'd like to have "builtin, external" as it's
more universal and not bound to VS. Also look in all toolsets (even in
v1) and see how switching between different STL versions is implemented.
I think we should implement PSDK the same way.
4) You still have unconditionally added switches like /GS. I'd like to
see them as features.
5) You still add features to MSVC toolset, and not globally. I think it
isn't important for now though.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk