From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-16 05:31:44
On Wednesday 15 February 2006 23:45, Alexey Pakhunov wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > If you could rerun V1 and V2 tests again, I think we'll be even closer to
> > 100% equality.
I've made the following additional fixes:
- Add a missing 'assign' library test, that was added in V1 Jamfile a day
- Made regex/example/grep test use static linking to program_options to
avoid issues on windows
- Fix isses with setting BOOST_REGEX_DYN_LINK when linking to static regex
lib, on regex_regress test.
- Added BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK=1 when building Wave as DLL
- Python extensions are now linked with "/DLL" option on msvc.
Yet another run will be appreciated.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk