From: Ryan Gallagher (ryan.gallagher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-08 02:29:13
Vladimir Prus <ghost <at> cs.msu.su> writes:
> unfortunately I had to revert the patch that makes V2 preserve the relative
> name of source files, because it broken some of C++ Boost tests.
> Post Boost 1.34 I'll return to this patch and hopefully commit a final
Thanks for looking at this and trying it out anyhow. Waiting until after
1.34 does seem best.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk