From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-20 03:16:34
Vladimir Prus wrote:
> bjam --v2 gcc-3.4.5_mingw stdlib=stlport
> ? If that goes well, let me know and I'll modify regression.py so that you can
ok, this works fine in regex\test. I have only 2 failures (both are failed
assertion in ../../stlport/stl/debug/_iterator.h(178) )
> --toolsets="gcc-3.4.5_mingw stdlib=stlport,msvc-8.0"
I also tested (in the same regex/test directory)
bjam --v2 msvc-8.0 stdlib=stlport
... and results are equally good - only two failures. The only problem was
that I had to rename stlport...lib files replacing 5.0 with 5 (that is
removing ".0" from filename).
I also tried msvc-6.5 with stlport, and it worked pretty well too (only two
failures). I had to (again) rename stlport libraries. The other trouble is
that stlport reuses library names for all compilers, so running stlport for
multiple versions of MSVC (or multiple versions of mingw) would require some
workarounds. I tried defining several versions of stlport in user-config.jam
(each using own lib directory) but bjam was always picking first (top) one.
BTW: all libraries were built and tested as multithreaded. I will send you
logs separately (not on list)
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk