From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-21 18:32:48
Roland Schwarz wrote:
> Reece Dunn schrieb:
> > The workaround is to open the following files:
> > $(BOOST_ROOT)/tools/wave/build/Jamfile.v2
> > $(BOOST_ROOT)/libs/wave/build/Jamfile.v2
> > and comment out the line:
> > <toolset-msvc:version>7.1:<rtti>off # workaround for compiler bug
> > in each. I am not checking that into Boost, as the line was there for a reason.
> After having done this I get a different, but similar error for
> boost_date_time. Still no compile... :-(
Can you post the error for the date_time library. Also, what version of Boost
are you using as I don't get the problem with it using the current CVS (I only
encountered the Boost.Wave issue).
If you want to try to fix it yourself, you can:
(1) locate the date_time Jamfile.v2 (in lib/date_time/build);
(2) comment out all of the lib date_time : ... ; section
(3) check to see what BBv2 says is missing date_time
(4) check that for a similar thing to the Boost.Wave workaround
(5) comment out the exe/lib in (3) for now
(6) repeat until everything works
(7) uncomment everything and remove the version-specific logic
Alternatively, you can grep the lib directory for <toolset-msvc:version>.
Try Live.com - your fast, personalized homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk