From: Craig Ugoretz (craigugoretz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-22 08:42:24
Could you please provide a restatement of the instructions of how to
build boost on Visual Studio C++ express 2005?
Please include the following:
(1) A good place to put Visual Studio C++ Express 2005 and the
Platform SDK in the directory structure.
(2) A good place to put the boost source files and the bjam executable
in the directory structure.
(3) Command line options for bjam.
(4) Jam files to be modified and how they are to be modified.
(5) Environment variables to be set.
(6) Visual Studio C++ Express 2005 settings and what menu and dialog
options to be used to access the settings.
Thanks in advance,
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk