From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-12 01:58:00
On Wednesday 11 June 2008 05:03:52 Emil Dotchevski wrote:
> I have the exact problem described here:
> However there is no solution given in that thread. Does anyone have a clue?
> (I'm not sure if my configuration is exactly the same as in that post,
> but I am running Kubuntu, gcc 4.1.3.)
1. A self-contained project reproducing this problem.
2. The exact bjam command you've run.
3. Versions of Boost.Build and bjam.
4. The exact command bjam tried to execute, which lead to the error.
5. Kind and version of your shell.
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk