To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [Boost-build] [boost] [build] [config] check_target_builds and feature.subfeature composition
- [Boost-build] [build] [config] check_target_builds and feature.subfeature composition
- [Boost-build] compiling boost for windows 32 on ubuntu 64 machine
- [Boost-build] context library of boost: compiling for windows 32 on ubuntu 64
- [Boost-build] Cross compiling boost (context, coroutine, filesystem, and system libraries) on ubuntu 64-bit for windows 32-bit (running on intel atom e3845 that is x86-64 bit)
- [Boost-build] feature, properties, variants, and all the rest
- [Boost-build] Has ICU test fails, Info might help with Ticket #9703
- [Boost-build] missing symbolic link during build
- [Boost-build] Name clashes, including "<deduced-architecture>"
- [Boost-build] Support for Network Machine Software Build Distribution
- [Boost-build] target naming
- [Boost-build] Why are config checks being done with shared link when I configure static?
- [Boost-build] Why is there an extra directory added when installing boost?
Boost-Build list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk