Hi. So I have troubles compiling Boost. I use Windows XP and CodeBlocks-MinGW-GCC.
These are steps:
- downloaded from www.boost.org version 1.59.0 in zip format
- unziped it (C:\boost_1_59_0\)
I followed then recipe from here
- from /tools/build/ I did "bootstrap mingw". It went OK and result of that is in file "bootstrap.log"
- than from same folder I did ".\b2 install toolset=gcc > logB.log" so result is in that file, and folder "C:\boost-build" created
- I added "C:\boost-build\bin" to PATH enviroment variable
- >From C:\boost_1_59_0\ called "b2 toolset=gcc --build-type=complete stage" -> output is in file "log2.log". It created "stage\lib" dir but it is empty.
Once before I managed to build boost (version 1.56.0) but now I don't know how.
boostHM.rar has log files mentioned.
Thank you :),