Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: Doug Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-24 08:46:53

Hi Niels,

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 5:08 AM, Niels Dekker - mail address until
2008-12-31 <nd_mail_address_valid_until_2008-12-31_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Yes, I'm willing to be a volunteer. I must admit I'm still a beginner on
> CMake. A few of my collegues at LKEB certainly know more about CMake
> than I do. But I'm pretty sure they can help me out, when needed... :-)

Good, good. There's a TODO list here that lists some tasks that
require attention. Take a look there for some ideas:

  http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/CMakeTODO

Some small but important things include adding CMakeLists.txt file to
run the regression tests for libraries new in 1.35.0 (e.g., asio) and
adding author/maintainer/description information to the CMakeLists.txt
files for each of the libraries.

Or, if you found other issues in how the CMake-based build system
works, work on those or add them to the TODO list.

  - Doug