Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-26 11:21:40

Hey Larry, (CC'ed to boost-cmake_at_[hidden])

Thanks for all the testing and careful reading of the docs:

Larry Evans wrote:
> on the above page should be:
>
> CMakeCache.txt file is hand-editable

Fixed.

> However, even in CMakeCache.txt there was no BUILD_VERSIONED:BOOL.
> OTOH, apparently the flag is ON because when I ran make,
> the library names in the build directory included:
>
> libboost_date_time-gcc41-1_35_1.so.1.35.1
> ^^^^^
>
> and I did specify g++-4.1.
>
> So, is the BUILD_VERSIONED flag no longer valid or is there
> some other way to set it?

Fixed. I don't know what happened to this flag, I've resurrected it on the
1.35.0 and release branches. If you svn up, 'make rebuild_cache', and run ccmake,
you should see it.

Care to join us on the boost-cmake list?

> Boost-cmake mailing list
> Boost-cmake_at_[hidden]
> http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-cmake

-t