Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: Doug Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-27 22:49:35

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Doug Gregor <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I've started working on the build logic for the BoostBook
> documentation toolchain within CMake.

An update: we now fully support Doxygen and Quickbook as input
formats, so we're now capable of building and installing documentation
for libraries that use the various fancy features of the BoostBook
documentation toolchain, e.g., Boost.MPI or Xpressive, both of which
weave together Doxygen-generated reference documentation with
Quickbook tutorial documentation.

Still only tested on Linux, and issues remain with making the
documentation more modular.

  - Doug