Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-03 09:47:38

Doug Gregor wrote:

> Shouldn't that also have a DEPENDS ${BOOST_TEST_SOURCES} argument?

Good catch, thanks, and I'm finding some other loose ends, nothing major.
My eyes are starting to cross, a fresh pair *will* be appreciated when they're
available.

>> The stdout/stderr/returnstatus, etc are captured and added to the xml.
>
> Hmm... ideally, we'd like the .xml log file to be something that CMake
> knows about and can manage dependencies for. At the very least, we'd
> like to put it in the "make clean" target.

Right, see:

   set_directory_properties(PROPERTIES ADDITIONAL_MAKE_CLEAN_FILES ${LOGDIR}/Log.xml)

in boost_post_results(). There's more to think about with this XML stuff.

-t