Boost logo

Boost Interest :

From: Mike Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-11 17:54:25

So I spent most of today trying to bend the Boost.Build system to put
out the libraries that I need in the configuration that I need them
in. After completely failing I hit google to see if anyone was still
tossing around the idea of converting boost to CMake. WELL WAS I
Surprised to find out that you guys are way farther along than I ever
dreamed.

So, how do I go about getting the cmake files for the 1.35.0 release?

<background> I have been using CMake for about 2 years now. I write
software for the the USAF that uses HDF5/VTK/ParaView/Qt/Boost. I
wrote a cmake build system for expat, tiff and HDF5. The HDF5 cmake
was started in the ParaView project but I added some more stuff (like
ctest support) to it.

I would like to help in the near future but I don't have a lot of
time to spend on it. If you have small tasks that you can delegate I
might be able to squeeze them in.
</background>

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer