Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] boost + cmake status
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-21 15:42:16

on Tue Oct 21 2008, David Abrahams <dave-AT-boostpro.com> wrote:

> on Tue Oct 21 2008, "Sergey Nikulov" <sergey.nikulov-AT-gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Could you please inform if anybody from boost community still working
>> on integrating boost with CMake?
>
> Yes, I am.
>
>> What is current status/plans for this integration?
>
> I think you can learn a lot here:
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/CMake
>
> My personal mission at present is to work on the presentation of test
> results. Boost's eventual transition to CMake is extremely important to
> me, and I'm sure the community would welcome your participation.

Oh, I should also mention: my next move will be to merge everything from
the boost-cmake branch into the trunk. The changes are small (mostly
CMakeLists.txt files), and being able to test the actual trunk with
CMake is crucial to making the system useful. Unless the system is
showing useful results, I don't think we'll be able to move it forward
as we'd like.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing