Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] Installation Error
From: Mike Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-24 15:30:25

I pulled the Boost-CMake svn head and started working with it. First
thing I tried was building and installing to see how far we get. I got
as far as:

-- Installing: /tmp/Boost-CMake/include/boost-1_36/boost/xpressive/
xpressive_static.hpp
-- Installing: /tmp/Boost-CMake/include/boost-1_36/boost/xpressive/
xpressive_typeof.hpp
CMake Error at libs/fusion/cmake_install.cmake:31 (FILE):
   file INSTALL cannot find file
   "/Users/Shared/OpenSource/Boost-CMake/libs/fusion/include/boost" to
   install.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   libs/cmake_install.cmake:32 (INCLUDE)
   cmake_install.cmake:37 (INCLUDE)

make: *** [install] Error 1

I am trying to walk through all the logic but if someone would like to
point me in the right direction that would help out.
Mike Jackson mike.jackson_at_[hidden]
BlueQuartz Software www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer Dayton, Ohio