Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] Testing Setup
From: Mike Jackson (mike.jackson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-31 12:14:19

I am working through the "testing" part of the build system at this
point and I have some questions about how the typical boost developer
actually runs the "tests".

The tests are compiled using the build/source tree. Is it probable
that boost developers actually install boost then try and compile
tests against the installed boost?

I am working through some dependency issues with compiling the actual
tests. With boost modularized there are lots of missing includes. The
current way I am going about adding them is probably NOT maintainable.
I need to do it like the actual build system does it in that you have
a "module.cmake" file that lists the dependencies. I need to work
through that system and extend it for the testing cmake files.

Mike Jackson mike.jackson_at_[hidden]
BlueQuartz Software www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer Dayton, Ohio