Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Regression Test Reporting
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-01 12:47:57

on Sun Nov 30 2008, Michael Jackson <mike.jackson-AT-bluequartz.net> wrote:

>> I'm particularly concerned with the reporting of test results. Is
>> there any progress in that area? Dave, are you actively working on
>> test result displays?

In theory I should be but I have been buried in other work.

> Are we still looking at combining ctest with trac?

I didn't think we were ever really looking at that.

> IIRC there was a "traash" plugin for TRAC?

Yes; I was going to tweak the UI code for traash to make it give us the
kinds of answers we need.

> Was CTest and CDash ever tried out to see how useful they could be?

I think everyone agreed that CDash's presentation of results is not
really appropriate for Boost. If I had more time right now I'd dig up
the emails from troy on it, but I think you can get a lot from the
boost-cmake list archives.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing