Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Analysis of the current CMake system
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-15 10:13:26

Brad King wrote:

>> The boost-cmake-for-users talk could of course reflect whatever we
>> get done between now and then.
>
> Has anyone submitted anything for this yet? We (Kitware) can present
> our CMake/CTest/CDash/CPack software process in general, but the
> boost-specific part should probably be done by one of its authors or
> maintainers. Do you want to do a combined (two-part) session, or should
> I submit a separate proposal for the general part?

I'm going to submit something as one of the authors of the boost-specific
bits... what say we each submit a 60 minute talk, yours 'cmake in general' and
mine 'cmake for boost', and we'll figure out how to make them jibe as the
details come out. For instance the CTest/CDash bits need to be consistent, I
assume that they currently wouldn't be. (is this roughly what David/Beman want?)

-t