Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Analysis of the current CMake system
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-03 16:11:02

David Abrahams wrote:

>> Trilinos is a very large project, so they label pieces of it in CMake,
>> CTest propagates the labels with failure reports, and CDash interprets
>> the labels to break results down by subproject. The same thing could
>> be used for Boost's library hierarchy.
>
> Awesome.

Maybe I'm missing something... how do I tell what code has been
compiled? By the build timestamp?

On their main page I see only a download for a main Trilinos tarball...
  Trilinos version X doesn't tell me much about what version of Stokhos
is included, or what Stokhos' required and optional dependencies (and
their verison ranges) are. Do you happen to know how they handle this?

-t