Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] Disabling libraries and reverse dependencies with cmake
From: jrw (bunkerprivate_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-01 12:55:04

It was necessary for me to disable some dependencies from the standard
package when I cross-compiled boost recently so I made a quick patch
to the 1.38 libs/CMakeList.txt to allow this. All it does is remove
values from BOOST_SUBPROJECT_DIRECTORIES if the user selected
ENABLE_$LIB = NO or the lib depends on another which has been removed.

I don't know if this functionality has already been patched in but in
case it is of use to someone building 1.38 here are the changes I
made. I bequeath this to boost if you want it :)

--James