Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] CDash dashboard now available
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-10 17:24:08

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Philip Lowman wrote:
>>
>> The tests look like they're already grouped by a label that relates back
>> to the boost library they derive from so implementing this would only be a
>> matter of a different viewer.  I've filed a feature request for it here.
>>  Feel free to add comments if you'd like.
>>
>> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=8991
>>
> This is already done....
>

> An example can be found here in the Trilinos dashboard:
>
> http://trilinos-dev.sandia.gov/cdash/index.php [^]
>
> Trilinos is one big project with lots of sub-projects. The sub-projects can
> be described either in the CDash GUI, or in an XML file that can be uploaded
> to CDash.

FWIW, Bill Hoffman did a nice presentation at BoostCon looking at
CMake and how it might work for Boost. Brad King of Kitware was also
there, and helped flesh out a lot of technical details. We had a
breakout meeting looking at what needs to be done next. Troy and Doug
remain the leads on the Boost side, but others are starting to get
involved with various aspects. There was a hands on session Friday so
Boosters could kick the tires.

I'm going to experiment with pre-built binary installers, with an eye
to supplying them for the 1.40.0 release.

---Beman