Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] revision 50756 failed to merge some file properties [was: Merging problems with CMakeLists.txt and related files]
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-08 14:56:22

David Cole <david.cole_at_...> writes:

> TortoiseSVN is showing you a diff in metadata properties on the
> two files, not in the file content itself. Right click on a file
> in Windows Explorer and choose "TortoiseSVN > Properties" (near
> the bottom of the submenu) to  see what properties a given file
> has in svn. (Or do an "svn proplist filename" in a command
> prompt...)
> The svn:keywords property is used with "$Id: blah-blah" keyword
> references in the file itself to do keyword substitution at commit
> time.

Hi David, this was most helpful. I can confirm that
CMakeLists.txt and related files in trunk do have a
"svn_keywords" property with value "Id", while the counterparts in
the release branch are missing this property.

I guess this was an oversight when applying revision 50756:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/50756

Is there an easy way to get this fixed?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigaciób y Desarrollo