Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] FindBoost.cmake can't find Boost 1.38
From: Lucas Thode (ljthode_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-20 23:06:38

This is on Windows XP:

I installed Boost 1.38.0 from the BoostConsulting binary installer (it lives
in C:\Program Files\Boost\boost_1_38). I also installed CMake 4.6-patch4
from its installer. When I run CMake on a CMakeLists.txt containing:

set(Boost_USE_STATIC_LIBS ON)
set(Boost_USE_MULTITHREADED ON)

find_package(Boost 1.36.0 REQUIRED COMPONENTS program_options)

CMake complains that it can't find the Boost library files.

I turned Boost_DEBUG on and it turns out _boost_STATIC_TAG is set to "-s",
which is wrong for my Boost installation (the static libraries are named
suffix>-1_38.lib in my installation). Is this a bug in FindBoost.cmake, or
am I doing something wrong?

--Lucas