Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-cmake] cmake regression for 1.40 vs. 1.39...
From: Sean Chittenden (sean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-27 19:40:30

Hello. I'm trying to use 1.40 in a fresh dev environment using cmake
and am having significant difficulties getting it to work. 1.39 works
flawlessly with cmake, but 1.40.... not so much. I've had to
manually edit Makefiles and .cmake files to include various
include_directories, change cmake_install.cmake files, etc.

Is there a branch that's not the mainline boost svn that contains a
working cmake build environment? I know cmake is considered
experimental but it looks like there's a fair amount of bit rot in the
cmake build goo.

Should I migrate back to bjam? Thanks in advance.

-sc

--
Sean Chittenden
sean_at_[hidden]