Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Issues with Intel C++
From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-08 10:56:48

Philip Lowman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can fix this in CVS, but might have a slightly better way. Can you
> tell me what the value of CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ID is on Intel C++?

I pushed the recommended change to the 1.40.0 branch in git, will make
another bugfix release if we can get these strange intel (win|mac) link
errors resolved... unfortunately I don't have access to intel on either
of these (there appears not to be free versions for these platforms,
somebody please correct me if I'm wrong).

Noel, if you come up with a better fix, either point me at the svn
commit so that I can bring it over to the cmake branch, or (if you do
git), please feel free to clone the repository and push your fixes
there, I'll pull from you when you're ready.

-t