Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: Re: [Boost-cmake] Repository moving
From: Thomas Klimpel (thomas.klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-15 10:42:40

Hi Troy,

I'm having trouble with the new repository (but I never tried the old one). The page says "Clone this repository (Git / HTTP) : git clone git://gitorious.org/boost/cmake.git" but after the repository is cloned, it complains "warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.". I tried switching to the "1.40.0" branch, and it worked a bit, but was extremely slow (~15 min). I had the impression that I wasn't really working with my local clone of the repository. I have to admit that I have little experience with "git", but I had no problems working with the repository of Andreas Kloeckner (http://mathema.tician.de/).

Also, if I click on the "source tree" link (pointing to http://gitorious.org/boost/cmake/trees), an error message appears after some time. It works if I first go to the 1.40.0 branch, and then click on the "source tree" link (then pointing to http://gitorious.org/boost/cmake/trees/1.40.0)

Regards,
Thomas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------